Wednesday, June 19, 2024

A new zine on the way next week, mutant pizza, & more...

Well, my new zine is at the printers and I'll be posting it next week. I can't wait to share the theme and show how it turned out.
 
In the meantime, I wanted to post a few pieces I never shared over the course of putting together Luck 13 Vampiress Zine, Slam-A-Zine, and this next one to come.
 
First off, here's a Tim Burton's Batman '89 piece, followed by one of David Lynch's Mulholland Drive (hint hint), then a meeting of the last 2 characters Steve Ditko created for Marvel, Speedball & Squirrel Girl, & a piece I did for my niece based on a 90s Supergirl cover.
 
Lastly, there are the 2 characters (Mondo Gecko & Fugitoid) I did for the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle-themed charity trading card project called Mutant Pizza.
Get a deck if you still can at gumroad.
 
All my zines are available at my etsy store.






















No comments: