Friday, February 9, 2018

"Rey & Kylo Ren VS The Praetorian Guard" & "Casey Jones"

Even the haters and those with genuinely thoughtful filmmaking gripes have to admit that the thrown room scene where Rey & Kylo Ren throw down with the Snoke's Crimson Guard is the most visually exhilarating lightsaber battle in all of Star Wars.

I'm working on limited CS (Elements 13) for just a bit.  My trusty 2005 iMac with full photoshop finally died a couple weeks back when I was searching for reference for this very piece.

Other than this celebration of "The Last Jedi" I reworked a Casey Jones & Splinter drawing where I wasn't wild about the Splinter and got a pretty good looking Casey in the spirit of the 1987 action figure.

Full Mini-Comic + Sketch of your choice available on Etsy.





No comments: